Our policy statements.
Quality Policy Statement
LINGKARAN EFEKTIF determined and has made a strong commitment in achieving a high level of quality for its services and products which shall not only fit for its intended purpose and conform to contract and regulatory requirements but also in accordance with industry best practices.
To ensure that our clients shall be completely satisfied with the level of service we provide, the Company operates a fully documented Quality Management System in its daily operations, which was planned and developed with its management system throughout the organisation to strive the follows:
- Complying to legislation and regulation issued by the Government,
- Adopting the latest ISO 9001 international standard,
- Ensuring all employees are acquainted with the necessary knowledge for the effective implementation of ISO 9001:2015
- Ensuring all employees are working according to the requirement of ISO 9001:2015
- Seeking continuous improvement of quality management system
- To achieve total customer satisfactions by fulfilling all customers’ requirements by striving the quality exceeding their expectation
- Upholding to our business sustainability by strictly adherence to the Company strategic direction.
Health, Safety & Environment Policy Statement
LINGKARAN EFEKTIF has made a strong commitment and put the upmost priority to Health, Safety & Environment and shall endeavour to take every reasonable and practicable steps to prevent and eliminate the risk of injuries, health hazards and damage to property and environment.
The Company place great importance to the health and safety of its employees, subcontractors and environmental protection. No task or goal is so important that health, safety and environment (HSE) should be compromised.
The Company shall also ensure that Contingency Plans are in place and maintained relevant to deal with emergencies and shall periodically review the Health Safety & Environment Management System and practices to ensure continual improvement.
As such, the Company shall provide the necessary resources, organisation, system and training and shall from time to time communicate with all stakeholders with regard to appropriate matters on Health, Safety and Environment.
Lot 22061, Kg. Injin Gergaji,
Terengganu Darul Iman
Lot 10035 (PT11603),
Taman Industri Paka,
23100 Paka, Dungun,
Terengganu Darul Iman.
Lot 4319, Rapid Project Gate 2,
(Heavy Vehicle Access)
81600 Pengerang Kota Tinggi,
Johor Darul Takzim